cancellation + refund policy 

Space in our classes, groups, and workshops is limited; attendance is capped, so that our clients feel comfortable + enjoy a quality experience.  Accordingly, pre-registration in all classes is encouraged (and required for groups/workshops/other services where minimum enrollment must be met), and is a valuable preparatory guide for our instructors. We understand that emergencies and unforeseen circumstances happen with babies and young children, and we hope you will find our cancellation + refund policy generous.  

classes :

  • Any class cancellation requires a 2-hour notice or you may be charged a $10 late cancellation fee.

  • If you are a "no show" for a class, drop-ins + class pack holders forfeit the value of the class applied to register. If you are a monthly member (including those enjoying the New Student Special), we reserve the right to charge you for the value of a drop-in ($22) after the first courtesy notice.

  • Drop-ins, Class Packs, and New Student Special purchases are non-refundable and expire one year from the date of purchase.

memberships + auto-enrollments :

  • Monthly Memberships may be cancelled at any time but written notice must be provided to happy baby at least 5 days before the last day of your billing cycle (based on date of purchase) in order to avoid being charged for the next month.

  • Monthly Single Series enrollments require a 2-month minimum commitment (e.g. $120) but may be cancelled any time after that has been met; written notice must be provided to happy baby by the 25th day of the month in order to avoid being charged on the 1st for the next month. The Monthly Single Series is a discounted enrollment option and there are no make-ups (or rollover) if classes during the calendar month are missed.

  • Memberships cannot be paused or prorated due to travel or other scheduling conflicts.

support groups : 

Your enrollment and commitment to our groups as 8 week series is important to establish community, consistency + safety within the group.  There are no "make ups" or refunds for missed support group sessions.  As a courtesy and after a request is made via email to, we will credit your happy baby account up to TWO drop-ins for missed group meetings due to illness or other necessary absences; they will be valid for 8 weeks from the date of absence.  Full payment is required to secure your spot in the group.  Registration for half series and pro-rated enrollment may be offered at studio's discretion. Group times, start dates and prices are subject to change; a minimum of 6 participants must be enrolled for a session to begin.  If the minimum is not met and the group is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.  Generally, group registration fees are non-refundable; however, if for some reason you need to cancel your registration, please note the following: (1) refunds may be issued if we are notified of cancellation 2+ weeks prior to the scheduled start date, minus a 10% processing fee; (2) full studio credit will be issued to your happy baby account for use towards future classes or service if we are notified of cancellation at least 48 hrs. before the scheduled start date; (3) within 48 hrs. of the scheduled start date, any cancellation forfeits 60% of the session fee and the remaining 40% will be issued in form of a studio credit; and (4) no refunds or studio credits will be issued once the group has begun. 


Workshops, including childbirth education courses, at happy baby rely upon a minimum confirmed enrollment but space is also limited.  Cancellations requested 2+ weeks prior to the scheduled workshop date are eligible for a full refund, minus a 10% processing fee; thereafter, you will only be entitled to a studio credit for the value of the workshop.  NO refunds or studio credits will be issued for cancellations made within 48-hours of a workshop, unless there are extenuating medical/emergency circumstances. 

  • For prenatal workshops, enrollees who give birth early or are put on bedrest by their physician/midwife and, therefore, are unable to attend the workshop will receive a studio credit for the full amount paid to be applied to future happy baby services.

  • For workshops that are cancelled due to minimum enrollment not being met, enrollees will have the option of transferring the enrollment to the next scheduled date, or receiving a full refund. When possible, a private in-home consultation may be arranged in the event of a cancellation; however, fees will be arranged privately with the workshop facilitator and may be increased for in home services.

special events

Tickets and/or booking fees to special events are generally non-refundable; under some extenuating circumstances, a studio credit for the full or partial value of the event may be applied for use towards future services.